im a friend of Cerebrum Lim Da Nao.
Crap. The week's flying by, and ive not touched much of my homework. Greatest achievement this week? Must be finishing the outline of my ribbon shape and teaching the juniors every(mostly) bit of drill that i know.
If any senior's reading this. I can only say i am uber hurt by your comments, and how narrow your mindset has been since you graduated, apparently your knowledge towards us current guides in bpghs is equivalent to a frog at the bottom of the well. What you can see of the big blue sky is just what that small hole allows you to. I'm not trying to be rude here, and im not going to prove you guys wrong or anything. I'm tired and old of all these proving, if you can't see it, then can't, sorry for you, too bad. I'm pretty sure that everyone can see for themselves who contributed during our near one year of regime and who did'nt.
You know, i don't think i want to care anymore. I don't think i want to get angry at the useless CL coy 2 anymore. I mean, all the talk about overthrowing? All the talk about democracy? Oh well, it's just another way to flare our wide range of vocabulary, you know trying to express ourselves in another sophisticated way... yes of course, the occasional fuck, when we're too tired to work our obviously highly convulated brain. I'm so proud of myself, i din't cry after hearing what raichu told me, even though i wanted to, but i could hold the salty walter back. And i'm proud of myself again, for talking back to the seniors about this situation calmly, and politely, because me flaring up and yelling my ass off won't work. Duh, obviously.
Politics, politics, i'm considering joining PAP in the future, that's if they want me. But maybe i wont on a second thought because it will most probably spoil my image of a good clean party -- the leaders of singapore. Nothing is democratic in this world, there will definately be people in the party backstabbing one another for the post of the cabinet ministers in guess. Desires for those ambitious are never ending. My desires are never ending too. Who's isnt?
All i want now is to just step down. And end my career of guiding in bpghs for good, end my career in guiding for good. I won't come back and interfer with the next batch of guides after i step down, unless they ask for help. I want to step down peacefully, please, i'm not zizou. But i can be zizou, if the seniors, if ms phua, if my fellow sec four guides, tries to insult me and doubt me for the very last time. And my mum definately would clap for me and say " well done beixi ", just like what zizou's mum said.
I mean it.
Crap. The week's flying by, and ive not touched much of my homework. Greatest achievement this week? Must be finishing the outline of my ribbon shape and teaching the juniors every(mostly) bit of drill that i know.
If any senior's reading this. I can only say i am uber hurt by your comments, and how narrow your mindset has been since you graduated, apparently your knowledge towards us current guides in bpghs is equivalent to a frog at the bottom of the well. What you can see of the big blue sky is just what that small hole allows you to. I'm not trying to be rude here, and im not going to prove you guys wrong or anything. I'm tired and old of all these proving, if you can't see it, then can't, sorry for you, too bad. I'm pretty sure that everyone can see for themselves who contributed during our near one year of regime and who did'nt.
You know, i don't think i want to care anymore. I don't think i want to get angry at the useless CL coy 2 anymore. I mean, all the talk about overthrowing? All the talk about democracy? Oh well, it's just another way to flare our wide range of vocabulary, you know trying to express ourselves in another sophisticated way... yes of course, the occasional fuck, when we're too tired to work our obviously highly convulated brain. I'm so proud of myself, i din't cry after hearing what raichu told me, even though i wanted to, but i could hold the salty walter back. And i'm proud of myself again, for talking back to the seniors about this situation calmly, and politely, because me flaring up and yelling my ass off won't work. Duh, obviously.
Politics, politics, i'm considering joining PAP in the future, that's if they want me. But maybe i wont on a second thought because it will most probably spoil my image of a good clean party -- the leaders of singapore. Nothing is democratic in this world, there will definately be people in the party backstabbing one another for the post of the cabinet ministers in guess. Desires for those ambitious are never ending. My desires are never ending too. Who's isnt?
All i want now is to just step down. And end my career of guiding in bpghs for good, end my career in guiding for good. I won't come back and interfer with the next batch of guides after i step down, unless they ask for help. I want to step down peacefully, please, i'm not zizou. But i can be zizou, if the seniors, if ms phua, if my fellow sec four guides, tries to insult me and doubt me for the very last time. And my mum definately would clap for me and say " well done beixi ", just like what zizou's mum said.
I mean it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home