i got noooooooooo life.
My pencil box gots a hole. i don't even need to unzip it to get my stuff out, all i got is to dig thru the hole & viola! i get my pens! zzz. & the worst thing is, I DONT HAVE TIME to go get a new pencil box! & new socks! & hye, go back to peejay to meet people!
BUT THE GOOD THING IS.. i have time tomorrow! :D i have like 4+ hours of break time! So i can go back to peejay to find people! and maybe pop in for guides, i should simply stay in nj at the oasis to mug or i should go and spend time with hockey peeps. zzz, OH YEAH, i could go town & get my NEW peebox! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D HOHO! Aye, see first la, tomo got all 4 h2 tutorials tgt! ahhh! can die! zzz
oh yeah btw, CALLING ALL EX GUIDES WHO STILL HAVE THEIR UNIFORMS! if you wanna sell your uniform to earn some extra cash & just to get rid of the freaking blue uniform with bad memories, you can seel them for up to 10 bucks! here's how the uh prices go.
$5 bucks - plain uniform
$8 bucks - 10 badges or more + coy patch
$10 bucks - 20 badges or more + coy patch
:D:D:D:D
YEAHHHH, im jumping at the offer man, RAH, CANT WAIT TO RID MY UNIFORM
anyway, this is gonna be a long post since i probably wont have time to come online for another uh, few more days... zzz. uh anyway, did i tell you all im in the same pw group as some freaking ipoh hor fun? zzz zzzzzzz, not funny, and my class a bit sucky, REALLY HENG I GOT PHANG JING QI LA. zzz. and oh yeah oh YUH
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG
SOME FREAKY THING HAPPENED DURING LIT LECTURE TODAY! LIKE WTH! THIS FREAKING EX-CAT HIGH GUY WHO WAS SITTING BEHIND ME DURING LIT LECTURE WAS LIKE PLAYING WITH THE ENDS OF MY HAIR ALL THROUGHOUT THE 50 MINS LECTURE LAH! & I TOTALLY DINT KNOW BECAUSE I WAS DAMN ENGROSSED IN COPYING NOTES (MIND YOU, MY HAND ALMOST BROKE FROM ALL THE COPYING!) THEN ITS LIKE I CLDNT FEEL ANYTHING LA! APPARENTLY HE WASNT COPYING OR SOMETHING! THEN ITS LIKE AFTER THE LESSON, QIQI'S CLASSMATE WHO WAS SITTING NEXT TO HIM CAME TO TELL ME THAT HE WAS LIKE PLAYING WITH MY HAIR LAH! OMG DAMN FREAKING GROSS. ITS DAMN GROSS LA, CAN YOU IMAGINE TAHT I TOTALLY DINT KNOW FOR LIKE 50 MINS! DAMN WHT. THEN I WAS UBER PISSED ALSO, I WANTED TO LIKE SLAP THAT RETARDED GUY LA! THEN AFTER THAT RIGHT, DURING CAAL, I SUDDENLY SPOTTED HIM. SO I FREAKING STOOD UP, WENT TO HIM AND THE CONVO WAS LIKE THIS:
ME: " EXCUSE ME, WERE YOU PLAYING WITH MY HAIR DURING LIT LECTURE TODAY?"
HIM: " HUH WHAT?"
ME: " WELL, ONE OF YOUR CLASSMATES SAW YOU PLAYING WITH MY HAIR AND TOLD ME, SO."
HIM: " I DINT WHAT I DINT"
ME: " WELL, NEXT TIME DONT EVER DO IT AGAIN"
i know it sounds damn polite here but seriously i was fuming mad and i gave him the no nonsense look, WHALAU, dare to mess with me. want to die isit. never die before i tell you. ass hole. damn pissed.
oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my gp teacher is so pretty :D:D:D
anyway, anyone got good lobang on gc not, i wanna buy cheap leah, the sooner i get the sooner i can ask tingwei to uh HAHA cable to me her mario game :D :D
anyway, i wanna get turf shoes also.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
my world is so messssssssssssssseeeeedddd. i wanna meet yan & yiyao for lunch leah, & sunday im gonna be a lightbulb with qian & ernest! zzzzzzzzz WHALAU, i dont have energy alrdy. oh yeah SAT GOT FRIENDLY WITH RJ! WHOAAA! zzz
ayeyaeyayey
aye.
My pencil box gots a hole. i don't even need to unzip it to get my stuff out, all i got is to dig thru the hole & viola! i get my pens! zzz. & the worst thing is, I DONT HAVE TIME to go get a new pencil box! & new socks! & hye, go back to peejay to meet people!
BUT THE GOOD THING IS.. i have time tomorrow! :D i have like 4+ hours of break time! So i can go back to peejay to find people! and maybe pop in for guides, i should simply stay in nj at the oasis to mug or i should go and spend time with hockey peeps. zzz, OH YEAH, i could go town & get my NEW peebox! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D HOHO! Aye, see first la, tomo got all 4 h2 tutorials tgt! ahhh! can die! zzz
oh yeah btw, CALLING ALL EX GUIDES WHO STILL HAVE THEIR UNIFORMS! if you wanna sell your uniform to earn some extra cash & just to get rid of the freaking blue uniform with bad memories, you can seel them for up to 10 bucks! here's how the uh prices go.
$5 bucks - plain uniform
$8 bucks - 10 badges or more + coy patch
$10 bucks - 20 badges or more + coy patch
:D:D:D:D
YEAHHHH, im jumping at the offer man, RAH, CANT WAIT TO RID MY UNIFORM
anyway, this is gonna be a long post since i probably wont have time to come online for another uh, few more days... zzz. uh anyway, did i tell you all im in the same pw group as some freaking ipoh hor fun? zzz zzzzzzz, not funny, and my class a bit sucky, REALLY HENG I GOT PHANG JING QI LA. zzz. and oh yeah oh YUH
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG
SOME FREAKY THING HAPPENED DURING LIT LECTURE TODAY! LIKE WTH! THIS FREAKING EX-CAT HIGH GUY WHO WAS SITTING BEHIND ME DURING LIT LECTURE WAS LIKE PLAYING WITH THE ENDS OF MY HAIR ALL THROUGHOUT THE 50 MINS LECTURE LAH! & I TOTALLY DINT KNOW BECAUSE I WAS DAMN ENGROSSED IN COPYING NOTES (MIND YOU, MY HAND ALMOST BROKE FROM ALL THE COPYING!) THEN ITS LIKE I CLDNT FEEL ANYTHING LA! APPARENTLY HE WASNT COPYING OR SOMETHING! THEN ITS LIKE AFTER THE LESSON, QIQI'S CLASSMATE WHO WAS SITTING NEXT TO HIM CAME TO TELL ME THAT HE WAS LIKE PLAYING WITH MY HAIR LAH! OMG DAMN FREAKING GROSS. ITS DAMN GROSS LA, CAN YOU IMAGINE TAHT I TOTALLY DINT KNOW FOR LIKE 50 MINS! DAMN WHT. THEN I WAS UBER PISSED ALSO, I WANTED TO LIKE SLAP THAT RETARDED GUY LA! THEN AFTER THAT RIGHT, DURING CAAL, I SUDDENLY SPOTTED HIM. SO I FREAKING STOOD UP, WENT TO HIM AND THE CONVO WAS LIKE THIS:
ME: " EXCUSE ME, WERE YOU PLAYING WITH MY HAIR DURING LIT LECTURE TODAY?"
HIM: " HUH WHAT?"
ME: " WELL, ONE OF YOUR CLASSMATES SAW YOU PLAYING WITH MY HAIR AND TOLD ME, SO."
HIM: " I DINT WHAT I DINT"
ME: " WELL, NEXT TIME DONT EVER DO IT AGAIN"
i know it sounds damn polite here but seriously i was fuming mad and i gave him the no nonsense look, WHALAU, dare to mess with me. want to die isit. never die before i tell you. ass hole. damn pissed.
oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my gp teacher is so pretty :D:D:D
anyway, anyone got good lobang on gc not, i wanna buy cheap leah, the sooner i get the sooner i can ask tingwei to uh HAHA cable to me her mario game :D :D
anyway, i wanna get turf shoes also.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
my world is so messssssssssssssseeeeedddd. i wanna meet yan & yiyao for lunch leah, & sunday im gonna be a lightbulb with qian & ernest! zzzzzzzzz WHALAU, i dont have energy alrdy. oh yeah SAT GOT FRIENDLY WITH RJ! WHOAAA! zzz
ayeyaeyayey
aye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home