Lily
Hi,
Just returned not long ago from an intensive studying session with B. Pretty cool, i did a fantastic amount of integration while she did a humongous load of economics. Caught a lot of familiar faces burrying in notes and books too. I saw ShuQin, WillyBoo, ReiWern, Joanna, Mingmin, Andy and found out who is MeiGui. Cool. B was awed at the amount of people i know who goes to WRL to study.
Tomorrow is another long day.
I will pull through promos, and thereafter keep up this good job. :)
Go go BeiXi! Be like the Go Go Power Rangers! :D
Just returned not long ago from an intensive studying session with B. Pretty cool, i did a fantastic amount of integration while she did a humongous load of economics. Caught a lot of familiar faces burrying in notes and books too. I saw ShuQin, WillyBoo, ReiWern, Joanna, Mingmin, Andy and found out who is MeiGui. Cool. B was awed at the amount of people i know who goes to WRL to study.
Tomorrow is another long day.
I will pull through promos, and thereafter keep up this good job. :)
Go go BeiXi! Be like the Go Go Power Rangers! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home