Self Control
I hate it when i get frustrated and everyone eles already understood a concept which i still yet to comprehend. I hate it when i cannot do things till perfection and that minor or even miniscule mistakes will weigh on my heart. I hate it that this is just so much that i can do and if i push myself any furthur i will breakdown.
This i why today i cut myself some slack and gave myself a break and indulged in my DS for an hour.
I feel so extremely guilty now, but i must carry on, i will carry on. I must prove that i can juggle schoolwork and trainings and initiate a CIP all at the same time. No, and i will excel in all at the same time.
Sleep forgone is precious time hard earned.
Beixi, only if you care about doing well, keeping alive, you will do well. Because your heart is into it. Please put your heart in it. You will, you shall, you must.
I will work hard and harder if i need to.
9 days down, a few hundred more to go. This is only the beginning, you cannot afford to burn out now, no, no, no.
I will not, i will not i will not i will not.
Yes i will be strong.
This i why today i cut myself some slack and gave myself a break and indulged in my DS for an hour.
I feel so extremely guilty now, but i must carry on, i will carry on. I must prove that i can juggle schoolwork and trainings and initiate a CIP all at the same time. No, and i will excel in all at the same time.
Sleep forgone is precious time hard earned.
Beixi, only if you care about doing well, keeping alive, you will do well. Because your heart is into it. Please put your heart in it. You will, you shall, you must.
I will work hard and harder if i need to.
9 days down, a few hundred more to go. This is only the beginning, you cannot afford to burn out now, no, no, no.
I will not, i will not i will not i will not.
Yes i will be strong.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home