Thursday, July 31, 2008

SGC EMERGENCY

Oh no!

Restructured made me so relaxed that i'm starting to fall behind schedule? This is so unbelivable! Restructured is supposed to make me have more time to study, instead, i found myself feeding my neopets more than i should. They're getting extremely bloated now.

Plus! I've got this confounding SGC to complete by tonight, and form teacher refuses to endorse CIP and have rejected every one of my submission with a "how do i know?". I wish she'd give us more beneifit of trust man. How do i get to show her all my paper records of my CIP with the restructured setting in and everything due tomorrow? :/ Ugh, paperwork drives me nuts.

AND! I've got maths and econs consultation which i have YET to prepare for tomorrow. Boo and Bother, thankfully i've done Ting's today, if not i'd be so strangled up with work tonight that all the sleep i've been making up for these few days would just go to waste.

I'm in a shifty mode of unrest. & I crave for Pearly Soya Milk. Wassup man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home