Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm finally starting to catch up on my work. Slow, but steady, i hope. Met my ex-econs teacher in PJ at Delta on Friday. Haha, told her my Econs suck and she wanted to offer me some PAID tuition. Tsk, for a moment i mistook that she was being damn nice to actually offer me free tuition! :/ :\ :/

Saw Julia & Charmaine today at CCAB. They were having their Netball A'divs there apparently. & Julia said that she heard i've becomed super girly which made me laugh pretty hard. Tsk, the lies that Terry & Ernest have been spreading around PJ.

Sometimes, i wonder to myself if i am really cut for joining a sport CCA. Especially a sport like Hockey that is pretty hard to pick up. Firstly, i don't possess the physical calibre of being FIT when i first joined, that means i would need time to both build up my fitness and my skills. Secondly, you need to have the kind of altheletic blood in you, the kind of ball sense in you that makes you know how to react in situations, which i don't think i have, cause am always running to the wrong places and standing at the wrong places. Thirdly, i'm so clumsy on pitch that i always injure people or get injured easily. )): somehow, shit little things are always happening to me, like my ankle having abrasion with my SHINGUARDS, i mean who the hell gets this kinda stuff! Fourthly, i always feel very shitty on the pitch when i lose the ball, when i don't tackle properly, when i don't pass properly, when i don't defend properly causing goals to be conceded. I feel damn shit, honestly, cause i know my skill is not there and i have so much more to work on and improve. It makes me feel that time is seriously little. ): LASTLY, i seriously really, don't know how to be less wobbly on pitch. I don't know how to be firmer, how to NOT FALL. What the hell. How to run firmer? Land harder? Stomp harder? I'm so frustrated with all these imperfections that i'm starting to get hockey nightmares. Seriously! I dreamt that i was a center-mid yesterday night and it was HELL. I only remembered waking up at like 5am cause of the freaking dream. Hai... Even hockey is starting to give me stress...

Anyway! I found this GREAT website that is dedicated to reporting about the Singapore School sports scene! Go visit http://www.redsports.sg ! I has match reviews about HOCKEY!, rugby, even cross-country! But somehow, eh, there's no canoe sports report. Haha, it has lots of pictures too! :D So cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home