Monday, April 9, 2007

It's official.

I'M YAY! YAY YAY! ON THE TEAM! :D 13 IS MINE TO KEEP! YES! :D HAHA, and we had a very serious session of team talk today, and i really hope we all can pull through. TO THE FINALS! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! YES! (: From now on, we all must give each other lots and lots of encouragement, YELL AND CELEBRATE AS A TEAM WHEN WE SCORE A GOAL, we must start FEELING as a team. Because we WANT THE GLORY & we shall DESERVE THE GLORY! :D

Jing ru's right, IF WE BELIEVE WE CAN, WE CANNNNNNNN!

Yup, and my life's starting to get more organised! :D I'm starting to OMG do homework properly! :D yayyyy!

Oh yuh, crapped like SHIT totally for like geog test today, my shitty theory on rabbits, ohmygod, I TELL YOU RIGHT, I NEVER NEVER STUDIED FOR A TEST LIKE THIS FOR YEARS, OR MAYBE SINCE SEC 2, omg, i totally never even read the notes given and have ZERO CLUE on wth im supposed to answer ok, worse is need CASE STUDY, waseh, I'M SO GONNA FAIL LIKE NEVER BEFORE MY FIRST GRADED TEST LAHH!

ooooh ahhh, anyway, GONNA SOFTBALL AND ICE MY HEMSTRING LATER! HAHA, MY PE TEACHER'S SO DAMN COOL LAH! :D

see the passion, feel the agression, N-J-C, N, J, N, J, N-J! YEAHHHHH! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home