Sunday, July 29, 2007

HAPPY 16 PAMMIEE!

I deserve to die. I procrastinated. I'm only halfway thru econs DRQ and i only did up till page 9 of econs revision for 3.2. I read The Chances and A Terre and understood the former a little but am clueless about the latter. God, the package thing is due Tuesday and i wanna kick myself for picking such a long and hard to comprehend poem like A Terre. What have i gotten myself into?

GPVA is due 6th Aug and all i can think of is the long NDP break up and coming...

I wish my parents can lock me up in the house and threaten to not feed me food if i don't study. Sorry Mar, no offence here. I'm not as mean as some gay people. & one word of caution, don't anyhow ridicule me or i'd ridicule you back. I'm a good little kid, not a big meanie. Fine, i might be a little mean, but it's harmless, i'm harmless k! I think. :/

Aye, dinner with L2 and then catch High School Musical on 5 tonight! :D I better finish my workload fast!

I'm a 8-!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home