Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sweets from my Sweets!

VDAY IS LIKE CANDY OVERHAUL, GOODNESS GRACIOUS! :)

I'm so glad i put in effort to make nice stuff for my fwens lah, if not i'd be so guilty ESP TO RONDA LIM LAH! WTH, no wonder your triple eyelid keep never healing!!! Haha! :D But thanks lah fwens!!! I'm so touched ok!!! The flowers, ownself baked cookies, the handphone strap, the expensive chocs, the exotic sweets, the innovative gifts and wraps, the messages, the decorative stuff!!! Wow-ee! Even Ms Ting's nice! She was so happy when i offered her a rose, hahaha :) glad i made her day.

Weeheeweeheeweeheehee! + i saw a really pwetty HC girl the bus today, kept me awake for nearly the whole journey. :D & Training was so fun! Freeze and Melt and Old Eagle Catch Small Chicken! WEEHEE! & GOT PITCH TOMO YAYAYAY!

Oh yeah, PE was kinda fun today, looking forward to RoadRun with the team! :) Hehe, & the "date" at Island Creamery was V GOOD! HAHAH, and the gossip session before "date" was V GOOD TOO! :D & wowowowowowowow, Zhu & her confession session about Squirtle and other Ah Beng(s)! HAHA, omgod so fun :D:D:D

YAYAYYYYYY! BAI NIAN ON SATURDAY I'M A HAPPENING KID! I WNT TO GO FLEA'S AND BER'S TO MAHJONG K.O THEM, AND MAR'S TO EAT ALL HER FOOD AND LOOK AT HER PICTURES! HEHE.

& HALO AH YAN I'M JUST LAZY T REPLY YOUR MSG, AHAHA :D LUB CHEW LOTS TOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home