Thursday, May 8, 2008

One Step Closer

I'm shaking like a jellybean with excitement! :) We're one step closer to our goal, to my goal, my dream, my everything of my junior college life.

I think nobody understands the degree of desire i crave to achieve top four, and i'm pretty scared by what my emotions are capable of if i never ever get to turn it into a reality. I'm really very afraid that i would never ever be able to comprehend the failure and i am pretty sure i would flunk A's because of my inability to get a grip of myself. Losing top 4 would not be a proper closure to justify all my sweat, my efforts and love for hockey. I want it so bad, so bad, so bad, so bad, that i'm willing to bleed it out, sacrifice my world for it.

What hurts the most, would be being so close. Monday, 12may08, will mark a new chapter for one and the end for the other. No more deja vu, we will continue this tale. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home