Fitness and Food
2.4 was dissapointing today. Am i suppose to take that this is my peak? The best that i can get?
Bought a lot of quality sweets. Ah lian just got me a ziplock bag full of sweets from Muji and i bought a few packs of Haribo gummy bears and half a dozen bars of exotic flavoured Hichew. I wonder if i need all these sugar.
Recieved my A's timetable today, its like some total crap and it really disgusts me how the Cambridge people treat students with minority combinations. You should really see how they allocate my MEGL papers. Nobody with common sense would put GP and Geog ON THE SAME DAY and nobody in the right mind will put LIT ECONS GEOG consecutively one after another. And i have this massive 6 DAY BREAK after a chionging on 10,11,12,13 JUST for me to study for a Lit paper 3?!?! Annoying! I rather have everything all spreaded out evenly.
I guess its high time to chiong hard for Geog and Econs already. The crappy timetable obviously tells me that i would not have any time left for any last minute revision. Seriously, and my A's stretches like from the 3rd to 19th! SO LONG LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. WTHECK, and its so unevenly distributed!!!!! One bulk then one long break! Ugh, cannot let this affect me! If i cannot do something to change the timetabling, then i might as well accept it and make the best out of it. :D
Finally getting our jerseys tomorrow. I'm afraid it would look like shit because the auntie didn't promise me to get me the font i want. ): I'm very anal, sorry.
I feel the sudden urge to chiong chiong chiong, and i have this vision of me mugging... ... ... mugging very hard but still not getting there... ... ...
Bought a lot of quality sweets. Ah lian just got me a ziplock bag full of sweets from Muji and i bought a few packs of Haribo gummy bears and half a dozen bars of exotic flavoured Hichew. I wonder if i need all these sugar.
Recieved my A's timetable today, its like some total crap and it really disgusts me how the Cambridge people treat students with minority combinations. You should really see how they allocate my MEGL papers. Nobody with common sense would put GP and Geog ON THE SAME DAY and nobody in the right mind will put LIT ECONS GEOG consecutively one after another. And i have this massive 6 DAY BREAK after a chionging on 10,11,12,13 JUST for me to study for a Lit paper 3?!?! Annoying! I rather have everything all spreaded out evenly.
I guess its high time to chiong hard for Geog and Econs already. The crappy timetable obviously tells me that i would not have any time left for any last minute revision. Seriously, and my A's stretches like from the 3rd to 19th! SO LONG LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. WTHECK, and its so unevenly distributed!!!!! One bulk then one long break! Ugh, cannot let this affect me! If i cannot do something to change the timetabling, then i might as well accept it and make the best out of it. :D
Finally getting our jerseys tomorrow. I'm afraid it would look like shit because the auntie didn't promise me to get me the font i want. ): I'm very anal, sorry.
I feel the sudden urge to chiong chiong chiong, and i have this vision of me mugging... ... ... mugging very hard but still not getting there... ... ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home