1200am
OK. I know, two posts in 2 hours is really weird. I think i'm having pre-school reopening jitters. ): Or maybe its just the 3 hour nap i had this afternoon.
Did i mention Love in the Time of Cholera (lets call it LTC for short) is REALLY HARD TO DIGEST? It taste awfully much like Marlow! ): Its driving me crazy. I should have bought a book that's easier to comprehend. In times like this, one marlow type of story is seriously enough. I need bimbo chick reads!
Sigh. This antsy feeling is driving me nuts.
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Did i mention Love in the Time of Cholera (lets call it LTC for short) is REALLY HARD TO DIGEST? It taste awfully much like Marlow! ): Its driving me crazy. I should have bought a book that's easier to comprehend. In times like this, one marlow type of story is seriously enough. I need bimbo chick reads!
Sigh. This antsy feeling is driving me nuts.
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home