Wednesday, April 12, 2006

burnt out.

Damn, I hate formal writing, i just wanna destress lah. But shall keep the capital letters and necessary spelling and grammer rules, just to keep me prepared. Midyears is like just around the corner and Liam is telling us to leave no stones unturned (GOODNESS) and some idiots in 4L1 went to count the number of chapters we've got to study. (Which was 88, a rather auspicious number i guess) So anyway, these few days are rather pleasent. I scored well for my Emaths quiz, and for the first ever time (be prepared to be so proud of me!) CaiHong says one of my essays is exceptionally good, and she's proud of me for that! She even drew me a star and wrote positive comments! i mean CHINESE EVERYONE! CHINESE! I actually did well for chinese for like the first time! Lol... here's how our conversation went.

CH: " Bei Xi, ni zhe pian wen zhang xie de heng hao ne. "
ME: " (Shocked) huh, shi uh lao shi. "
CH: " dui ya! "
ME: " (Stunned) zhen de ma? "
CH: " LAO SHI WO YAO PIAN NI LAI GAN MA. "

LOL, CaiHong's like super cute (X.

Oh, did i mention about how i think Tiger is crap. I mean everyone knows he's horny and talks crap, but he made me stand outside the class for no apprent reason on Tuesday morning! The whole class and I were so bewildered! It was like, he came late to class as usual, and i went to the toilet before he came to class, but he was already inside when i got back, instead he told me to stand outside because its incorigible to go to the toilet early in the morning, i should have "emptied my heart's content' when i woke up. I was apparently so appaled! With that he siad i lacked common sense to not be in class before he does, and i was in the wrong not to ask permission before leaving the class. Goodness, throughout his entire rantings about me lacking common sense and going to the toilet and what-so-ever, i was just shocked and stunned! I mean what's so wrong about that? Oh well, he brought me back into the class like ten minutes later, the whole ordeal was so dumb, i wonder what's his purpose in doing so man...

Haha, Sports Day tomorrow! Yay! I hope purple can pass yellow and clinch the second placing, i guess red house being champions is like a more or less thing, haha, least purple's not last! Never should be last under my regime! Lol... and tomorrow shall be the last day i am a house captain, Kah Gek says we've got to wave the coloured flags and lead the competitors onto the field or something, haha! I don't even know we have to do that, i shall make Sean do it... by hook or by crook... I look forward to the band performance too! And the inter unit race! Go Purple! Go band! Go guides!

PRIDE OF BP HEAR US SHOUT! :D

Lol, and i'm going SHOPPING AFTERWARDS! Shop for presents and cut hair, and buy all the nitty gritty irritating stuff i need. (eg: hairbands, files, blabla...) ((((((((((: I hope the milo truck's coming tomorrrow, i like the milo truck (: especially when it churns out cold and thick milo (: Yum... SS TIME! ( I think i'd do my ss B1...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home