Sunday, April 30, 2006

THERE'S A PAP RALLY TONIGHT!

I want to go hear you know, but my mum is lazy to go, and so is zs. I can't find anyone that lives near me who wants to go hear the rally... HAHA, maybe the opposition party would come soon and conduct a rally too, then my family would be interested to go... and i can go watch too (: ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE OK! Like, the next time GE comes, i'd probably be around 20 years old... Who knows if there would be gunfire in our constituency again...

OH WELL.

Mrs Liam would probably kill me if she realises that im much more interested in election rallies than her geography. I can't afford to screw paper two on tuesday... better make good use of time to study... tsk tsk... HUMAN GEOG IS BORRRRRING...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home