limestone
Geog is driving me crazy, i forgot what a shit feeling it was to have to memo so many stuff, interlink it together and regurgitate out every shit i got when i see an essay question.
But all this is gonna be worth it, worth it worth it, 4 more weeks. I'm gonna ace geog, i'm gonna ace it, though i never did before.
Open day is stressing me out ok, i got the tour guide route and stuff to say to memo, hockey stuff to do, the mass production of stickers, the posters, the setting up of notice board, the banner, the namecards, the erasers, more pencils... OMGOMGOMGGGG ): I feel a bit CMI now. OMG, and got the 4 on 4 netball thing on tuesday also, omg cmi cmi cmi cmi cmi cmi cmi cmi.....
i haven do my econs q 8 essay also ): i haven study for the maths lect test on tuesday ):
Ok, stressed stressed stressed and hungry. I feel a craving for popiah and bah kuah. ): ):
Geog is driving me crazy, i forgot what a shit feeling it was to have to memo so many stuff, interlink it together and regurgitate out every shit i got when i see an essay question.
But all this is gonna be worth it, worth it worth it, 4 more weeks. I'm gonna ace geog, i'm gonna ace it, though i never did before.
Open day is stressing me out ok, i got the tour guide route and stuff to say to memo, hockey stuff to do, the mass production of stickers, the posters, the setting up of notice board, the banner, the namecards, the erasers, more pencils... OMGOMGOMGGGG ): I feel a bit CMI now. OMG, and got the 4 on 4 netball thing on tuesday also, omg cmi cmi cmi cmi cmi cmi cmi cmi.....
i haven do my econs q 8 essay also ): i haven study for the maths lect test on tuesday ):
Ok, stressed stressed stressed and hungry. I feel a craving for popiah and bah kuah. ): ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home