Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sakae Sushi

I'm staring at their delivery brochure now. Gosh, their ramen looks fantastic, Poh, Ajisan again after promos k! This time i promise to eat TomYum Ramen with you! :D Their sushi looks damn nice too lah, and the miso soup also! Gosh gosh gosh, how i wish i can sink my teeth into some fried tofu and fish roe sushi NOW. I want to eat suki buffet!!! Funny how a Sakae buffet makes me want to eat japanese food from other restuarents.

I'm such a sucker for good food lah, and i feel like a spoilt brat for being a sucker for good food. Reminds myself of the rat in the rat movie that's up and coming. Gosh, i wanna watch it, i like pixar's animations, they're always good. :D & Since friday's open day, there goes our usual A02 lunch at various good food places day. That's the 3rd consecutive session we missed already!

Yes, open day will soon be over and all our hard work will pay off. I'm sure it will, though i was pretty upset to learn that art club has our idea for souveniors also. ): I'm gonna confront jianhao tomorrow. )): Yes, open day will be over soon, omg, no more banner painting, no more sticker drawing, no more this and that for my fellow teammates to exploit my limited time and energy.

Jianhui & Junliang came to NJ today, to have a friendly with the NJ basketball girls, haha. Oh no no, not they play, its the team they COACH that's playing. HAHA, cool hor. :D & I guess their visit and presence in the school kinda helped jonathan to become more uh cheerful today. If not he'd go around school with that consternation on his face, like the world owe him something like that. Aye, good old BP, haha, next training is WEAR YOUR SEC SCH PE SHIRT DAY! lol! Can't wait :D:D

I forsee a busy weekend ahead. Thursday gotta tie up lose strings for hockey's & SCHOOL'S open day preperations (see, even the school is exploting me ): ). Friday whole day eaten up by Open Day, followed by a Chak De India movie afterwards, then Saturday, day eaten up by CIP with YANYANYAN! :D Sunday... I'm still contemplating if i should go for Jin's maths tuition class, i like got no time to mug other subjects this week, somemore i got GP and Econs test coming Monday, shld stay home and study hor? Yes. :D Maybe, oh well.

OMG tired, haven felt so tired and its not cause of trainings. Oh yeah, Clare did interesting psychological uh questionairs with us today, HAHA, i personally thought the waterfall thing was quite funny. & the table thing was quite accurate, it was funny trying out the questions on the guys too! HAHA, ZanYu was way crap man, trying to translate everything i said from chinese to english to Ananda. LOL, tsk CMI.

Quite proud of my banners and posters. & today, i put my knot tying skills to use once more, ZanYu has proved my thesis of NCC guys cannot tie proper knots true again. & thankyou Peter, Yixuan, Zan Yu & the girls for helping out a lot today! I owe you guys lots of tauhuey! Sorry for nearly breaking down when you guys were about to go home. Sorry, i just want things to be as perfect as they can get. ):

I hope everything turns out fine, i hope all these hardwork is worth it.

Byebye, i'm gonna read some limestone. I aspire to be a true grey mugger!

Sidenote: Mr Whitby said something very sensible today (oh, the rarity of it), I paraphrase it to be : "Sometimes when you look back at life, you realise that the people whom you hated the most, are the people whom you are going to be grateful to."
Hmm, i don't think i want to practise altruism yet, but he sure made a hell lotta sense huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home