VivaLaRevolution
I kannot believe myself.
I kannot believe myself.
After being really fed up with some hockey matters, i seized the chance to talk to Mr. Menon about it when i saw him in the canteen having lunch today. GRR. As the usual aunty self, i complained a lot lah, and he was really nice and gave us lots of encouragement and suggestions on what to do and all if we want to see a positive change. Apparently, JC is a more open-minded institution than i imagined it to be. Like really A LOT. & i kannot belive teachers welcome students to VOICE OUT OPINIONS AND STAND UP FOR SOMETHING THEY STRONGLY BELIEVE IN. I was totally phewed away when he expressed hints of that. I mean OMW, i so totally got into some deep shit when i tried that about 2 years ago. & WOW, that sucker of a teacher was so helluva encouraging then.
Well things are different now & i'm really hapy that im going to be given a chance to fight for what i feel very strongly about oncemore :) & i'm really glad that this time, i have people who are willing to stand up and out to support this cause together with me too. But we can't do anything yet, we still need the final nod.
But anyhow, even if this thing doesnt succeed. I'm still going to be very happy :) Bekause i'm being given a chance to fufill what i should have done so 2 years ago now. & i'm going to make full use of it, to fill my regret.
& the fight will soon begin...
I kannot believe myself.
After being really fed up with some hockey matters, i seized the chance to talk to Mr. Menon about it when i saw him in the canteen having lunch today. GRR. As the usual aunty self, i complained a lot lah, and he was really nice and gave us lots of encouragement and suggestions on what to do and all if we want to see a positive change. Apparently, JC is a more open-minded institution than i imagined it to be. Like really A LOT. & i kannot belive teachers welcome students to VOICE OUT OPINIONS AND STAND UP FOR SOMETHING THEY STRONGLY BELIEVE IN. I was totally phewed away when he expressed hints of that. I mean OMW, i so totally got into some deep shit when i tried that about 2 years ago. & WOW, that sucker of a teacher was so helluva encouraging then.
Well things are different now & i'm really hapy that im going to be given a chance to fight for what i feel very strongly about oncemore :) & i'm really glad that this time, i have people who are willing to stand up and out to support this cause together with me too. But we can't do anything yet, we still need the final nod.
But anyhow, even if this thing doesnt succeed. I'm still going to be very happy :) Bekause i'm being given a chance to fufill what i should have done so 2 years ago now. & i'm going to make full use of it, to fill my regret.
& the fight will soon begin...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home