Tuesday, May 9, 2006

GOOD KARMA.

Man, i couldn't believe it. The unseen text for mid year came from my favourite book. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? MY UTMOST FAVOURITE BOOK WAS AN UNSEEN TEXT FOR MID YEAR. Gosh, im so lucky, at least i don't have to fret over what the hell the text was trying to tell me... It would be confusing to first time readers, i was so confused when i first read the book too. But i soon fell in love with it. Well, that doesnt mean i'd do well for literature, i just took less time to process the passage, thats all. I don't think i'd do well. I mean, you like a book for its story, no one goes to study the literature part of the text right, just like how i won't study that book as a text... So, DAOMIN's still gonna treat. LOL.

Anyway, biology was ok. Not as bad as i expected, i was thinking i would fail both sciences you know.. Since i was so totally unprepared for chem paper 1 and screwed my bio prac... Lol, i could do all questions, except for the sexual reproduction part ( HAHA, like how ironic. ) LOL. Oh well, i got one labeling part correct like... the vagina... haha... TWO MORE DAYS. I'm gonna remain calm and do well for emaths paper two tomorrow ok. I have to get A1, save my results! I'd try try try to beat cow in paper two too.. hmph, JUST YOU WAIT COW. JUST YOU WAIT.

Exam's gonna be over soon! Should i go shopping immediately on thurs? Buy presents and sheep stickers and stationary and stuff... or stay at home and play pokemon and hellokitty... LOL... both sounds nice! I COULD START ON ART TOO! YEAHH! Lets play by the ear lor! HOHO

(: THE ALCHEMIST - PAULO COELHO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home