Saturday, June 9, 2007

Team Titans, Let's Go!

Hey wonderful people. I'm back and black from YLTC! :D I learnt a truckload of things these 5 days and i must say, its the best camp i ever had! The experience was totally enriching and coming out of it, it made me love NJ as much as how i loved BP and it taught me how to be a better leader.


I had a really wonderful group, with people that are so amazing. They showed me that there is no limit to endurance level, to how much you can push yourself and perserver, because YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK, and everything eles is just all a trick of the mind. Thank you Shermin & Enqin for being my great kayaking partners, thank you Vanessa for enduring with me through the height elements, thank you everyone for encouraging me to reach the top for the rock climb, thank you everyone for putting in their utmost effort to channel our strength to tying quality knots for our rafts, thankyou everyone for the encouragement to the team during the challenge run, thankyou people. :D

When there's trouble you know who to call...
TEAM TITANS,
When evil lurks behind the wall...
TEAM TITANS,
You can call us anytime,
Free incoming, 5 to 9,
We'll be ready right there at your dooooooor!
TEAM TITANS.
T-E-A-M T-I-T-A-N-S,
T-E-A-M T-I-T-A-N-S,
TEAM TITANS,
LET'S GO!

YLTC'07, leadership with action, not position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home