Tuesday, May 29, 2007

so... what?

Got my YLTC groupings today, pretty cool lah. I got Trent & EnQin in my group, and a few intresting people, like these 2 IP kids from netball & canoe respectively. Haha, cool, gonna be like the old camp days with outdoor cooking, sea expedition & star gazing and talking and shitting and eating. Cool, i miss camps :D.

& HAHA, its pretty cool to learn that Trent LIKES Pokemon too, like SERIOUSLY. I mean everyone eles simply think pokemon=pikachu or something, haha, but he actually asked me whats my starting line up for my pokemon ruby/sapphire version you know! I was like laughing way loud when he said that, cause he had that same type of enthusiast as Gavin when he saw the curry bread when he came to my house to celebrate my 17. Come to think of it, it'd be somehow like camping 5 days out at Changi with Gavin! OMW. Haha.

& Today was such a long day, was 1/2 hour late for econs tutorial and oh boy, was it shit. I missed the front part where she discussed important common test stuff i guess. Better ask Ronda & Shiying about them tomorrow. Tsk. Slacked around at the grandstand and hit someballs and did some maths and rolled around and called Yan to, er, just whine. Man, i love the grandstand, its like my favourite part of the school! Yup, its more comfortable than the library because aircon is like so artificial? and yeah, & the area is brown and grey? haha, my current favourite colours :D & yeah, cool, its a great place to stone and just watch the world go by... yeahh.

Went to LT1 to find Mar & Ber while waiting for their GP consultations to end. MY WORD, their GP teacher is the SAME teacher who scolded me to shut up in the LT on elects day! And she told me and Mar to go away or something today cause we were talking too loudly, (ok, I WAS TALKING TOO LOUDLY, i think) again in the LT today. HAI. Went to KAP to eat the Fairytale Feast or something, yeah, all the bad food, burger, fries and GREEN TEA, omg, haha. I can visually form the lumps of fats gathering at parts of my body already ok.

Mugged with JieQi and Ber at KAP after they're done with their project. Cool, pretty effective mugging with the two of them. BER! next time must ask me along also, i seriously need mugging sessions. Tackled and knocked down this irritating trigo proving question after like 5 attempts, and WOW, was so satisfied with it ok. :D

TRNG STARTS TOMORROWW! OMG, now im damn scared to test my fitness lah, i think drop like A LOT ALREADY, hai, stress now. HAI. & RIGHT, can all those who visited my blog, at least TAG SOMETHING OK, the tagboard is the & sign to the right, its v rude to not say hi ok, & you dont have to use real names :D its just showing courtesy. Dont be rude little kids and grown ups. tsk

Anyway, found something in my folders today... Just a poem for thought i guess!

The Road Not Taken
Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home