Ber makes me crave for doughnuts.
shuckeroos.
I know ive been blogging excessively but i cant curb my addiction! ): Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I'm so sick of the comp now a days yet im glued to this box at least 1/3 of my day. I BADLY NEED RETAIL THERAPY! ): I keep thinking how nice it would be to spend money but then my heart aches when i think of the money spent. Ironic isnt it? Just like how i felt real good after cabbing to school today but i felt so bad when i had to pay 7.40 fot it ): AYE. If only i was a tai tai like phang.
Anyway, stupid kassie tan bought the EXACT same bag as angela. WHAAAASEHHHXSXZS! & she totally gave me the SMILE when i was like asking her whaa! who bought the same bag as angela. siansiansiansiansian. I shall get the blue version now. BUT I WANT THE BROWN. ):):):):
Boo, i gotta do GPP. i'm pulling my group down man. This thing is way overdue. & geog va is finally over. To me and phang's horror... WE TOTALLY FORGOT ABT THE WORD LIMIT!!! (FAINTS). Ms Ting is so gonna kill us, (or rather, ME. zzz i did like nearly 10 pages of it can!)
HAI. i dread tomorrow. Its gonna be a LONG day full of GEOG makeups, and maths tut (this is ok i guess, since i did my differentiation, its the FIRST TIME IM DOING MATHS HWK!) & EW sucky double PW periods! ):): i so gotta rush the gpp, if not... I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW DEAD IM GONNA BEE! ): & i still gotta go to what, get myself verified that im fit enough for yltc. wahsiansiansiansiansiansiasnaisniansinasn ))):
I hate leading such a sad life ):
& HAHA, sex-ed workshop was HAHA, damn interesting todayyy!
YIPPIE! AJISAN & HAJI & er, get high concert? ON 1st june.
DOUGHNUTS & MATCH FINALS THIS THURS! :D
HAHA, yes, finally some life :D:D
shuckeroos.
I know ive been blogging excessively but i cant curb my addiction! ): Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I'm so sick of the comp now a days yet im glued to this box at least 1/3 of my day. I BADLY NEED RETAIL THERAPY! ): I keep thinking how nice it would be to spend money but then my heart aches when i think of the money spent. Ironic isnt it? Just like how i felt real good after cabbing to school today but i felt so bad when i had to pay 7.40 fot it ): AYE. If only i was a tai tai like phang.
Anyway, stupid kassie tan bought the EXACT same bag as angela. WHAAAASEHHHXSXZS! & she totally gave me the SMILE when i was like asking her whaa! who bought the same bag as angela. siansiansiansiansian. I shall get the blue version now. BUT I WANT THE BROWN. ):):):):
Boo, i gotta do GPP. i'm pulling my group down man. This thing is way overdue. & geog va is finally over. To me and phang's horror... WE TOTALLY FORGOT ABT THE WORD LIMIT!!! (FAINTS). Ms Ting is so gonna kill us, (or rather, ME. zzz i did like nearly 10 pages of it can!)
HAI. i dread tomorrow. Its gonna be a LONG day full of GEOG makeups, and maths tut (this is ok i guess, since i did my differentiation, its the FIRST TIME IM DOING MATHS HWK!) & EW sucky double PW periods! ):): i so gotta rush the gpp, if not... I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW DEAD IM GONNA BEE! ): & i still gotta go to what, get myself verified that im fit enough for yltc. wahsiansiansiansiansiansiasnaisniansinasn ))):
I hate leading such a sad life ):
& HAHA, sex-ed workshop was HAHA, damn interesting todayyy!
YIPPIE! AJISAN & HAJI & er, get high concert? ON 1st june.
DOUGHNUTS & MATCH FINALS THIS THURS! :D
HAHA, yes, finally some life :D:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home