tell me why
My dear Siao Gee Nah is so sweet. I was like smiling from ear to ear on my bus ride home after reading your note! Thanks for trying to compensate my sock with the instant noodles! & guess what, turns out that Nehneh is right, i really left one of my sock at home! Haha. I should really stop being so uptight about life i guess.
Anyway, kitkat caramel is rather twix, but i prefer twix cause its got more biscuit! :D
Today was a :O day cause of something Ber & Jin told me during lunch break. Wow, i guess * is kinda lonely and all and you know, needs emotional support? But somehow i really feel its kind of unfair to #. But then again if # is willing to sacrifice and give, maybe # will cheer * up and things would look up for both of them and well, happy ending. Yeah?
Econs was ): even though i like knew the question long ago. Whatever. Din't finish my GP test too! ): I left out a 4 mark question. Was glad i managed to complete my AQ though. Well well well, practise makes perfect!
Shucks, tomorrow is Whitby's tut, I have yet to finish my GE! ): Stuck somewhere between Chapter 23 and 24! I guess i'll just depend on fellow classmates who probably had finished the book. Whoops.
I don't like Mondays. They're always so packed and full of tutorials and hot and slow. It is also the time when you and your fellow classmates compare with each other the amount of work each had done during the weekend. I hate it when people ask me what have i done, and when i say i did some stuff they did not do, they'd give me that kind of "why you never slack with me!" face. ):
I want to turn mugger k. Who said NJ was a conducive mugging environment?
Now for some homework.
Anyway, kitkat caramel is rather twix, but i prefer twix cause its got more biscuit! :D
Today was a :O day cause of something Ber & Jin told me during lunch break. Wow, i guess * is kinda lonely and all and you know, needs emotional support? But somehow i really feel its kind of unfair to #. But then again if # is willing to sacrifice and give, maybe # will cheer * up and things would look up for both of them and well, happy ending. Yeah?
Econs was ): even though i like knew the question long ago. Whatever. Din't finish my GP test too! ): I left out a 4 mark question. Was glad i managed to complete my AQ though. Well well well, practise makes perfect!
Shucks, tomorrow is Whitby's tut, I have yet to finish my GE! ): Stuck somewhere between Chapter 23 and 24! I guess i'll just depend on fellow classmates who probably had finished the book. Whoops.
I don't like Mondays. They're always so packed and full of tutorials and hot and slow. It is also the time when you and your fellow classmates compare with each other the amount of work each had done during the weekend. I hate it when people ask me what have i done, and when i say i did some stuff they did not do, they'd give me that kind of "why you never slack with me!" face. ):
I want to turn mugger k. Who said NJ was a conducive mugging environment?
Now for some homework.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home