Thursday, August 23, 2007

your love puts me at the top of the world.

Busy Busy Tired Tired but somehow i like this kind of life. Potential workaholic? I guess so.

Tomorrow's finally OPEN DAY. Ho my god, ho my god ho my god. Really glad to hear from seniors that we did a great job spamming the school with posters and banners. HEHE, hockey will OWN pls. With me around, i'm gng to make sure we get the MAX publicity. HOHO. Tomorrow going to be more fun! Sticker Spam! :D

Anw, i'm damn sick of balloons now k. & I have a truckload of homework to complete! I haven even start studying for econs or revise for promos! Open day quick over omg, can finally rest and switch to ultimate mugging gear.

Seriously i don't know why so many people don't like NJ. I love this school and the things i get to do in this school, to be able to play hockey, to be able to participate in school events, help out this and that. :D I hope i dont screw up the tourguide thing tomorrow. How come nanhua sends 5 truckloads of students to visit and bp sends none huh. Don't they realise the importance of open house? Can help students appeal thru various ccas one you know. So you juniors out there better come and write your names down in some ccas.

Ok, gotta go do some namecards and stickers now, shit, gng to die drng maths tut tomo, give a damn lah, dont like her way of teaching. bb :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home