Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Over the Fence

Had some quiet time to myself today.

Went sch lib to mug/sleep with Ronda and searched around in Geog redspot. I think i may get my own photocopying card soon. Ended up sleeping more than doing work. Guess school lib's not a velly condusive place for me to study! Headed home on the bus 171 but decided to alight mid-way and lounged around at BPP instead. Went into MOS to have some food and read my Maths GuideBook. Am encouraged that i understand all of the 7 pages i've read so far. MOS there was pretty quiet, just like how it always has been.

Watched Lost 3 on Sunday night while channel surfing. Hugo (The fat guy with the curly hair) was the main focus of that episode, and the message the episode wants to convey is that "we all need a little hope". Yeah, striked a chord with my current circumstances. I like the hopeful feeling, and i'm usually optimistic that it's not false. I feel encouraged when i understand a concept. I feel encouraged that i am able to do my work without soughting help. I feel encouraged that our PW is looking up now that we've got interviews, surveys and sponsorship. Yes, my academic life is starting to look up, i'm starting to see a glimmer of hope.

But one thing really got no hope.




My Tennis Skills.
After realising that i can't play netball, i can't play floorball, i realised i can't play tennis also. I think me and racquet games just dont click. I'd rather a rubber ball with compressed cork over some furry neon yellow one with helium anytime.

Lest i can play er, hockey better than my fellow classmates! (Yeah, that's cause they've never learnt hockey before). But well, nice to know that i have a skill which none of them has! :D

Trainings tomorrow! BP shirt on my shoulders once more :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home